Saturday, February 04, 2012

MY NEW GEAR, A NEW APPROACH

Alhamdulillah, few weeks ago, on 13 January 2012, I'm safely purchased a brand new Canon EOS 60D with EF-S 18-55mm IS II kit. Don't be confuse with the box graphic (EF-S 18-135 IS kit), because it's my request to change the kit lens. Why this had happen is because, at that time, there is only one stock available in store, with 18-135mm kit. I'm feel quite appreciated as a customer because reseller tolerate with my request to do so. What do I love most is, they give me to try this product even at that time I didn't give any decision to purchase it.

Although I'm research a lot about this product, I'm feel pleased with seller hospitality. They give me a clear enough instruction, knowledge and more info should I know about Canon and this 60D model. Attracted with their good services, I'm making a final decision to purchase this 60D, at the same time, same shop. After calling my brother, looking for some advice, and eventually, he approved. Next moment, I'm going to the nearest bank for money withdraw. For your information, I change the kit lens is because I have to make some cut of my budget, haha.


These two lens are gears to line up my bag. The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II is my kit lens and the EF 50mm f/1.8 is my additional lens I purchased at the same time, same place. The 18-55mm is really basic lens, and its hard to say that I have to get familiar with this lens in order to compose the creative shot. Yeah! but, I love this 50mm because its f/1.8, produce a good enough bokeh, and really cheap. I bought it with only RM240. What I'm happy for most is because, the another shop, they had offered around RM270-280 for 50mm. Yes! I'm choosing the right place to purchase it.


This is my newest gear appeared in my bag. Yes, its a flashgun, a pretty helpful tool for me to shoot in the night. I'm purchase this flashgun on 30 January 2012. This is a Canon speedlight flagship, the most advance flash system in the entire Canon company. I'm glad to own it because its precise, and very-very useful in the ETTL or auto mode. This tool made my job really easy.

Note: Before, I'm using Nikon, a complete set for photography job, covering from ultra wide angle to telephoto and a flashgun. But, with my own reason, I manage to sell all my previous gear, in order to convert for Canon. I'm happy with my decision even I have to go back with the basic lens.

Note: What I love most about my new gear is, the noise/colour management in high ISO level and underexposure condition is superb. Same goes to the auto focus system because its a little bit faster. This Canon made my job easy. The colour tone is awesome, so, the post processing in Adobe Photoshop is not really necessary.

Note: Reseller location, Komtar walk, Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment