Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011

Since then, I had very long time without blogging. I have a lot of joy that have to be shared with people around me, thats why I have no commitment to run my blog. As well, my 2nd semester has been started early in January. I should pay my effort to commit this 2nd semester to become good student. Being AD student quite challenging and require us to sleep lesser than usual.

Once I have no write any post in recent time, its ok in doing this right moment. The expressionist way to fill my unoccupied time. I don't know what I'm writing about, surely its grammatical error... but its fun to type anything that play around in my mind. See ya.

Before that, I wanna to share my happiness, because this is the first post I done through my new laptop... Bought last december ago, really fun you know since the years of wait is paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment