Monday, October 10, 2011

A DAY AT HOME

Today, is the second day I'm home and its such a great feeling to me. After months in Kedah, finally semester break arrived at last. In my mind, many of to do's list waiting for queue. Hopefully I can accomplish it in a effective ways. One of it is, to make my blog easy read by anyone and reach my target to made this blog as a medium to share some of my artwork.

My desire is to write a longer post in this blog but I don't know why I can't. I'm no longer effective in doing so. This blog is built about 2 years ago, in order to alter it as a photoblog but I'm kind a ineffective person to do so. Time management is always be a problem since I always paid for the longer time to post a blog post and I hate to do so. My wish is to write a post in a improper way but nice, which in the same time, its save my time, but I don't know that I prefer more to write in a proper ways without any abbreviation of word. Envied to person who masterminded in Blog Serius's blog. His blog is simple and his kind of writing is time efficient and I love this way more.

This a month holiday of mine, I wish to make some of portrait drawing, some research of furniture basics, some of photography work, some of my digital data management, and some of something which beneficial to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment